Admission to the program is considered for applicants who fulfill the following entry requirements:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in related fields or equivalent such as Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, Library and Information sciences and related area in Management. Having full-time or part-time professional experience in an organization in the area of Knowledge Management and Innovation Management is preferable.
- Obtain TOEFL: Minimum Score of 550 on the PBT, 213 on the CBT, or 79 on the IBT are recommended. IELTS: A student must score a minimum of 6.5 across each band (TOEFL/IELTS results are valid for 2 years). Any Applicant who has not obtained the required score, are required to pass an English Professional Test from Bangkok University.
- Admission will be considered along with the score of the English Test, academic background and work experience.
- Additional and/or higher requirements might be required to be considered for the dual degree with the French Telecom Business School.
First Phase: Screening Process
Applicants are asked to submit two letters of recommendation from former instructors or employers, current CV or resume, and English test results (TOEFL, IELTS or BU English test). The Admissions Committee reviews academic record, English scores, letters of recommendation and work experience to assess each applicant’s candidacy compared to the overall pool of applicants. Selected candidates will pass through to the interview process.
Second Phase: Interview Process
Members of the admission committee will interview the candidates based on their research interest, work experience, and their willingness to pursue the PhD degree. Research interest/proposal forms will be provided for the candidates to fill out.
A separate selection process will be conducted by the French Telecom Business School to select candidates eligible to be part of the dual Ph.D. program.
- Application form (Download)
- Official Master’s degree-level Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 2 Photos (1 Inch)
- English test results